Monday 14 June 2010

Where Is That F**king Tape?

I am a very lucky man in some ways. Thanks to a eBay purchase I made a couple of years ago, striking up a friendship with the seller and two trips to a flat in Camden I have a working Philips N1500 (I've got an N1700 as well but because nothing's ever f**king easy I need to get it fixed again). Recently thanks to a contact in a regional film archive and a very generous man in York I have some more Philips tapes and one of them has N1500 material on it (at least according to the label). I threw it in my bag the other day (at least as far as I can remember I did) and thought I'd give it a whirl tonight. But try as I might I can't find where I put that f**king tape! Maybe I left it at the archive after all. If not I'll have to tear this whole f**king room apart to find it, no easy task let me tell you! Why couldn't it just be in plain sight so I could get on with it? I'll tell you why:

Nothing's ever f**king easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment