Thursday 17 June 2010

Bach - Orchestral Suite No.3, Air in G

F**king hell, who've thought it would be so damn difficult to find an arrangement of this for solo piano online, hasn't it been out of copyright long enough?! It took me nearly half an hour to find a decent arrangement, in the end I found this one here:

[Link removed: see edit]

Harpsichord but what the hell, I'm playing it on an organ rather than a piano anyway! Can't believe how difficult this was to find.

Nothing's ever f**king easy!


Edit
: And would you believe that arragement was utter crap, we're not talking shifting the odd inversion here and there we are talking wrong notes. Some people are SO DUMB! What's more it means I need to go and find a proper copy, a task which should be simple but then

Nothing's ever f**king easy!

Edit 2:
STILL can't find a copy. Gonna leave it for now but if I don't find one tomorrow I'll need a f**king Hamlet cigar alright!

Nothing's ever f**king easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment