Monday 28 June 2010

Memory Stick

Sorry about the lack of updates loyal readers. I've spent the last four days fretting about my lost memory stick. Thankfully I found it yesterday and joy and elation have been uppermost in my mind! Needless to say a complete backup of the data on it has gone from being 'must do at some point' to 'do it now!'

So to things in life that haven't been f**king easy. Well last night I spent some time editing a compilation video in Adobe Premiere. Everything went fine until I tried to output it as a file... whereupon the computer crashed and restarted itself. Thankfully I am the sort that saves his work as he goes along so I reloaded the project and tried again. It worked but when it was done I noticed a couple of things I wanted to change so I did and started again... whereupon the computer crashed and restarted itself. I tried again and it worked but crashed just after it finished! It's definitely to do with the programme because my computer doesn't restart randomly (usually!) and it was the same process that triggered it on both occasions. Of course what should happen is that one sets it to output the file and it outputs the file but that would be far too easy wouldn't it and, as we know,

Nothing's ever f**king easy!

VLC has been crashing too! C*nts!

No comments:

Post a Comment