Wednesday 23 June 2010

ARGH!

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh I HATE days like today. First the power trips out in our storage area so rather than cataloguing films on the Steenbeck I end up lugging tons of projectors around. Our messed up climate being what it is the weather goes from wishing I had a second jumper on barely a week ago to sweltering hot the day I have to lug said projectors around. The electrician's on holiday for two weeks and we're not sure anyone has got the key to the cabinet with the breaker in so I can't get on with anything 35mm. I can't find my f**king memory stick. Where the f**k is the case for my driving theory DVD and why on such a f**king hot day did today have to be the one time I forgot to take my water bottle to the Trust? I've been bloody gasping all day. I've agreed to look through some 35mm films for a friend, at least three of the ten or so cans I've looked in so far have been two sets of 16mm stacked on top of each other, not difficult to deal with but what the $£%*! None of the 35mm films are on cores so I have to sort that out as well and some of them, like ours, are covered in so much sh*t (metaphorically speaking)! This gets all over the winding bench, all over the Steenbeck, all over me! And it looks like I'm working the next two weekends in a row so that will be a whole month straight I've worked weekends! And lastly why the f**k did the phone have to ring the exact, very second I sat down when I came in!

NOTHING'S EVER F**KING EASY!

No comments:

Post a Comment