Monday 21 June 2010

BNC Adaptors

Today my video corrector finally arrived in the post. Yay! Once I finally get round to sorting out a telecine system at the Trust I'll be able to plug this into the chain and do some basic colour correcting on colour shifted film! So I thought I'd give it a quick whirl and check it works OK. Trouble is most of my video equipment is either out at the archive or in the loft. The only thing I had to hand was my Betamax. Now the corrector only has BNC inputs and my Betamax only has a BNC output for baseband. So I'd have needed 3 BNC adaptors (as I have no dedicated BNC leads kicking around), two for the corrector and one for the betamax. I do have 3 BNC adaptors but only two here- the other is at the archive! I'm taking the corrector with me tomorrow so I'll get to test it soon enough but it couldn't be f**king easy could it because, as we all know,

Nothing's ever f**king easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment