Sunday 12 September 2010

Pathe Baby and Post

Well readers how about this, for once something that actually came together. I sat down the other night determined to sort out the last couple of issues with my Pathe Baby and would you believe I fixed it! The take-up wheel now rotates and the claw actually comes back far enough to pull the film down properly! Being little more than a glorified toy it needs a little help now and then but, what with being the proud owner of a beautiful Lux, it's not like it will be used very often, but at least it will now give a good demonstration!

Of course these occasional nuggets where things are slightly less not easy (if things were easy I wouldn't have had to fix it in the first place) are always balanced by things that are fully not easy. So it is with the two memory sticks I ordered from eBay, my sister has hers but where the f**k, might I ask, is mine?!

And my Kodacolor filter is sitting waiting in the depot for me to collect tomorrow, whereupon I have to hand over not just the slip that came through the door but £11.36 in customs charges. B*stards!

Nothing's ever f**king easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment